I knew I would have to deal with this sooner or later...
I asked my artists for smaller sprites than the placeholder ones I was using - it will save a lot of space on texture pages and such. Plus, smaller sprites will be less time consuming to design from their end (I believe). But the cost of that is that I have been spending the last few days reworking all my code/objects to accomodate for the new scale I have to work with. To be honest, the whole process has been a lot easier than I thought it would be, albeit really time consuming. Nevertheless, it had to be done, and the game will be better for it, so I have no problem doing it.
I thought I would share this vid of when I had rescaled the hero but nothing else. It made me laugh cause it looks like the henchmen are getting attacked by Oddjob:
In other news, game testing has been going really well. I finished round 3 of game testing on Monday. The feedback I have received has really helped this game get better. Spirits are high and I am working really hard on this project, night and day.
I think it is really shaping up to be something great.